Today the Internet provides users with tremendous opportunities for the use of electronic payment systems. A variety of payment systems is sometimes confusing, so we would like to learn more about you with each of them. This article focuses on the payment system called LiqPay, developed by the staff of a very large and well-known bank - Privatbank. With it you can easily send money to Visa and MasterCard from a virtual account, which will be tied to your mobile phone. Also transactions are available in reverse order, i.e. from the virtual account to plastic card or other account within the system.
The advantages of using LiqPay
- Quick and easy transfers, knowing only a mobile phone. Person who receives the money, does not need to register in the system. He receives an SMS notification that he can get his money through the system.
- Minimum commission, which has significant advantages over other payment systems.
- The minimum transfer amount is only 0.01 USD
- Interoperability with all major mobile operators around the world.
- The use of such major currencies as Ukrainian hryvnia, Russian ruble, Euro and U.S. dollars.
- Immediate enrollment at stake Privat.
- Work with all card types such as Visa and MasterCard.
- Money can be taken directly from the Privatbank ATMs.
- High level of security.
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Ability to pay for various goods and services without leaving home.
- Convenient, fast, and most importantly free of deposits.
- Use the system even without registration.
- Ability for Google check cashing.
This is not a complete list of the features and benefits which you can enjoy using the LiqPay payment system. Developers are constantly thinking about making the service more profitable and attractive to different people.
The disadvantages of using LiqPay
- Lack of direct gateway between LiqPay and payment systems such as Yandex Money or WebMoney.
- Possibility of a problem if you lose your mobile phone. Although in this case one can call the operator and block his mobile number, and later retrieve the money.
- Dates of enrollment at the cards of other banks. Such remittances are processed within 3-6 days, that's not always convenient.
- The ability to bind to only one card to a virtual account.
- No mobile version of the site.
Who will be interested in the payment system LiqPay
This payment system will be of interest not only private but also legal entities. Very convenient, that, knowing only a mobile phone, you can transfer money anywhere in the world. This is convenient for the online auctions or tenders, for example. Also, this system is successfully used by many freelancers. Often, they take orders from people who are in another country so quickly that transfer of money is not always possible. LiqPay system reduces the border, allowing them to send any amount, without providing any other details apart from the mobile phone. We draw your attention to the fact that after the first transaction the bank will contact you. It will clarify the information and ask you a few questions.